GET Stochastic RSI in watchlist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GET Stochastic RSI in watchlist?

I am trying to get the Get Stochastic RSI into my watchlist/dashboard. Everything works fine except that in the Price Source dropdown list, I can no longer see my indicators.

In the chart, I can choose say one of my Stochastics as my price source.
    In the watchlist, I am only limited to the usual Close/Open/H+L, etc.

How can I get other indicators as my price source in the watchlist?

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Shell

Shell
    You have to first add those indicators to the Watch List at which point they become available as a Source
    Alex

Originally posted by shellzaldivar View Post
    I am trying to get the Get Stochastic RSI into my watchlist/dashboard. Everything works fine except that in the Price Source dropdown list, I can no longer see my indicators.

In the chart, I can choose say one of my Stochastics as my price source.
    In the watchlist, I am only limited to the usual Close/Open/H+L, etc.

How can I get other indicators as my price source in the watchlist?

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Shell

Comment

Thanks for the response Alex. I'm attaching a screenshot. Even if I add the money flow indicator, I cannot see it as a source for Get Stoch RSI. In the charts I can, but for some reason I cannot see it in the watchlist. Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	stochrsi.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	243008

Comment

Hi Eric,

I do need to use the Money Flow as the source in the watch list. How can this be done?

Thanks,
        Shell

Comment

shellzaldivar
          You are using an efs and not the built-in studies. If you wish to use the efs then you need to code the required change in the formula itself
          If instead you wish to use the built-in studies then just do as I suggested to you in my prior post which is to first add all the relevant studies to the Watch List and then use the study on study functionality to build what you want.
          In your case add the Money Flow, RSI and Stochastic then in the RSI select Money Flow as the source and in the Stochastic select the RSI (which at this point is calculated using the Money Flow) as the source.
          Note that the GET built-ins are not available in the Watch List however the StochRSI is nothing else but a Stochastic of an RSI which you can build as I explained above (and before)
          Alex

Thanks for the response Alex. I'm attaching a screenshot. Even if I add the money flow indicator, I cannot see it as a source for Get Stoch RSI. In the charts I can, but for some reason I cannot see it in the watchlist. Appreciate your help. Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16807[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks Alex. Your explanation is much clearer to me now.

Originally posted by ACM View Post
            shellzaldivar
            You are using an efs and not the built-in studies. If you wish to use the efs then you need to code the required change in the formula itself
            If instead you wish to use the built-in studies then just do as I suggested to you in my prior post which is to first add all the relevant studies to the Watch List and then use the study on study functionality to build what you want.
            In your case add the Money Flow, RSI and Stochastic then in the RSI select Money Flow as the source and in the Stochastic select the RSI (which at this point is calculated using the Money Flow) as the source.
            Note that the GET built-ins are not available in the Watch List however the StochRSI is nothing else but a Stochastic of an RSI which you can build as I explained above (and before)
            Alex

Comment

shellzaldivar
              You are welcome
              Alex

Thanks Alex. Your explanation is much clearer to me now.

Comment

Working...
              X