EFS problem with sound file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS problem with sound file

I formatted my hard disk about a week ago, reinstalled esignal 12 64 bit and restored the backup.
    Everything is working fine except for one thing. i have an efs, which earlier used to work fine but after the format and restore it is giving error signals.
    In this file i had programmed an event which when fired plays a sound file as alarm.

The message i am getting is -: C:/Users/Pradeep/Documents/Interactive Data/Formulas/My Formulas/@PRTapeTick.efs, line 82: Error: Function 'playSound': Failed to access 'C:\Users\sunil\Documents\Interactive Data\Sounds\gotamessage.wav': file not found.

The only difference is that i renamed the "user" as Pradeep from earlier Sunil.
    i am attaching the screenshot from formula output window which shows the error message.
    kindly direct and resolve.
    Rgs
    Pradeep Rajput

The message error tells me that the efs script @PRTapeTick.efs that calls the gotamessage.wav sound specifically codes the path 'C:\Users\sunil\Documents...'. You can change line 82 to read:
    'C:/Users/Pradeep/Documents\Interactive Data\Sounds\gotamessage.wav'
    or just delete the path leaving only 'gotamessage.wav'. This should work if the file exists in eSignal's default "Sounds" directory.

Wayne

Comment

Working...
    X