Strategy missing and fall asleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategy missing and fall asleep

Hi, I'm new to EFS auto trading. We rewrote our code in Multichart and port it to eSignal. We attach our strategy to chart and found some problem.

1. The attached strategy will disappear from chart after several days. How this could happen? Do I miss something?
    2. The strategy will decrease its order frequency gradually compare to same one in MC. It seemed the strategy put itself into sleep. What should I do with this?

This happen about once a week. And it is very annoying. Could anyone give me a clue?

Could you elaborate on where you are submitting orders? eSignal paper trading, IB, etc? You do refer to a decreasing order frequency so I assume you are submitting orders.

Do you see an error in the Formula Output window? Does the strategy disappear without generating an error?

I am not surprised if you receive an error after days of running the EFS strategy. There are various reasons why an error could occur. An interruption in price feed or open/close of the exchange could cause an error. I reset my programs daily and rarely run into a problem unless there is an unusual data issue.

Comment

Hi

You need to provide more info, some screen dumps etc
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X