Esignal doesn't seem to have much focus on Forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esignal doesn't seem to have much focus on Forex

So I am new to Esignal and I am a little bit disappointed with the lacking features which I would expect to be on this platform especially for the price, I'm mainly talking about Forex features, first of all its a bit annoying that you have to type in each and every symbol for every pair that you want to analyse and then make it into a watch list it should automatically have at least the Major pairs in a forex watch list, Also a huge thing that I did expect to be in the Esignal platform was all the Forex news, and all the upcoming and previous economic news I mean surly it can't be hard to add that feature into this platform I have to go on to dailyFX.com to get this and that's free!, also if they did implement this feature which I highly recommend seeing as Forex is the biggest market with $5 trillions getting traded a day the user should be able to live stream to press conferences so they can hear in real time what is happening around the world.

Also another feature I would highly recommend is just like the twitter and facebook features there should be a Linkin feature for people to post pictures and comments this would be good for both the customer but also Esignal themselves as we will be advertising the platform and also ourselves to potential investors and clients.

Let me know what you think

Kind Regards

Harry J Hunt
Working...
X