Alerts on RSI & Percent R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alerts on RSI & Percent R

Is it possible to program RSI & Percent R to automatically alert you when these indicators cross over a specific level/# for all of your watchlist symbols?

gspace
    If yours is a generic question as to whether it is possible to code alerts in EFS then the answer is yes. Do a Google search on the forum for keywords such as "alerts RSI" and you should find a number of examples on how to do it as I believe the topic has been covered before
    If you are instead asking for someone to program these for you then you should post your question in the New Study Suggestions forum
    That said - assuming I understand your request correctly - I am not sure why you would want to use EFS given that you can do that without the need of any programming by using the Alerts feature available in both those Built-in Studies
    Alex

Originally posted by gspace View Post
    Is it possible to program RSI & Percent R to automatically alert you when these indicators cross over a specific level/# for all of your watchlist symbols?

Comment

Alex,
      Thanks for your response. Yes, I am trying to code it myself and have looked for examples. Found a couple, but I'm a newbie at this, so I need to spend a little more time understanding the language. I was hoping to add to the study for 2 reasons: (1) because I already modified the study to add bands to some of them; and (2) if I can, I would like to add it once to the study so it applies to the symbols in the watchlist on that page, rather than having to set an alert on each EFS study on each symbol. Make sense?

Gina

Comment

Working...
      X