Fibonacci Ret. Mouse clicks Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy,

It is calculating off the highest high to the right of the the click. The bases behind this program is using the donchian channel.
    So anything to the right of your click the highest high is what the fibbs are caculated off . The next version I beleive will include the option to turn the high marker line on. That way if one prefers they can do that. Although if you had already clicked the low before the second high was made it will be calculating off of the first high until your were to double click again then it would calculate off the second one. So when your double click is initiated it calculates of "the current high" and will not change until the double click is initied again. (that being there was another higher high)

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Here is the second release. I beleive we included all recommendations?

Changes:

Added High color line

Added option for % or price

Check edit studies menu for all additions.

There are 5 new options.

All recommendations are welcome!

Thanks,

Fibbgann
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi FibGann,

The tool was so easy to use, I felt compelled to second Andys compliment and say thank you for such a awesome script.

Comment

The whole ease of use was the primary reason for building it. We are glad that people have found use for this.

Fibbgann

Comment

Just a note on the V2 release if you want to reload the efs, just double click to the right of the current processing bar. This will remove your lines.

Fibbgann
            Last edited by FibbGann; 02-20-2004, 11:32 PM.

Comment

If there are anymore requests for options to this efs, please let us know. Otherwise I beleive we will be posting the last version soon.

Thanks all!

Fibbgann

Comment

Here is the latest version.

Fibbgann
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi FibbGann,

I just now discovered this efs and it's so convenient to use. I don't have to keep on redrawing and deleting my retracements once its past.

My wish list though is for you to include the newly discovered 0.886 retracement on your new version of the efs as discussed on the home page of eSignal Central. This would be perfect for the choppy ES. I should be able to add it if I try hard enough but I am no efs expert yet...(hope to be someday)...

Thanks,

Me
                  Thanks,

Me

Comment

WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK?

HI, FIBBGANN,
                    PLEASE, COULD YOU EXPLAIN ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO MAKE IT WORK.
                    THANKS.

Comment

Barros read threw the whole thread an you will understand how to use the formula.

Emini,

I think I can do that for you, I should have it up for use by sunday night.

Fibbgann

Comment

Thanks FibbGann! This is such a cool tool. Here I can have control as to where to measure the retracement. eSignal also has an autofib.efs which is located on the EFS database group but I think it only draws a retracement when the chart is on Wave 4 and an extension on Waves 3 and 5.

Wish we had an efs for something like Tom Demark's Fibonacci magnet, that would be perfect! I know a lot of people are asking for this.

Thanks again,

Me
                        Thanks,

Me

Comment

EEmini,

I am currently workin on a version that would include extensions.
                          Unfortunately it is not ready yet. So, I will not be able to post a new version as early as I expected. As soon as it is finished I will post.

Fibbgann

Comment

Hi FibbGann,

Thank you for being so helpful! I appreciate everything you are doing and will eagerly await with anticipation the fib. extension efs you will be creating soon.

Thanks again!

-Me
                            Thanks,

Me

Comment

Hear hear....This tool gets better with every release. Thanks again!

Comment

I will have a new release for this in the next few months at the latest (I hope!). I apologize for it taking so long, I have just been extremely busy.

I am attempting to incorporate Gann Fans into this for an option to the users if they want it.

Once I announce it for release it will be available here .

Fibbgann
                                Last edited by FibbGann; 08-28-2004, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X