No announcement yet.

Fibonacci Ret. Mouse clicks Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a screen shot, of course I have to get my ratios and angles right. Its all about the time I have, for I have been super busy!

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FibbGann; 08-28-2004, 02:42 AM.
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

How do I use this?

I have d/l it to my Formula folder.
      Chosen it by right clicking on it but nothing happens ?

Please advise
      Itai

Comment

Hi Mavrik,

Do you see the name of the EFS study in the upper left hand corner of the Advanced Chart? If you do, you should be able to go to a high or low in the chart, double click and the fib. lines should appear. The short name of the EFS should appear as Fib Retrace V3.

Comment

Duane has it right, if you need further guidance read through this thread.
          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Made some modifications to FibbGann's original script. Wanted all the fibonacci lines displayed on the chart, with values displayed to the right side of the bars, and also values rounded off to the tick values appropriate to issue being charted. FWIW, the displayed values move to the right with each new bar so as to stay a constant "adjustable" amount to the right of the bars. Of course these changes address my personal preferences. Would not have been able to do any of this without FibbGann's original post, so thank you so much FibbGann for placing this thread.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart20140819110422.png
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	242975

fibonacci_mouse_ret V-7.efs
            Last edited by rdanna; 08-19-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Need help getting this to work

I currently have the new Esignal software & I can't get this script to work. It is shown in my Advanced chart (that its loaded) but I can't get it to plot the points. I've read through this forum thread like 5 times haha. Someone help I really want this to work. When I double click a low or high my chart gets maximized instead of plotting the points. Thanks!

Originally posted by rdanna View Post
              Made some modifications to FibbGann's original script. Wanted all the fibonacci lines displayed on the chart, with values displayed to the right side of the bars, and also values rounded off to the tick values appropriate to issue being charted. FWIW, the displayed values move to the right with each new bar so as to stay a constant "adjustable" amount to the right of the bars. Of course these changes address my personal preferences. Would not have been able to do any of this without FibbGann's original post, so thank you so much FibbGann for placing this thread.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16696[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16695[/ATTACH]

Comment

Trosky6708
                Excerpt from the Notes section in this article on the Mouse function in EFS
                Alex

Starting with version 11.1 all mouse functions require the use of the Shift key when called from the chart. This change was done to avoid conflicts between EFS and chart mouse events (such as right clicking or double clicking) without compromising any backwards compatibility

Originally posted by Trosky6708 View Post
                I currently have the new Esignal software & I can't get this script to work. It is shown in my Advanced chart (that its loaded) but I can't get it to plot the points. I've read through this forum thread like 5 times haha. Someone help I really want this to work. When I double click a low or high my chart gets maximized instead of plotting the points. Thanks!

Comment

You are the man!

Comment

I tried editing the script for the past couple hours & have failed. I's like to add the .886 line and .236 Line. Could anyone show me how to add the new lines? Trust me I tried really hard, my syntax was fine, it just wouldn't load.

Comment

Working...
                    X