Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Bar study in RT

Hi all,
    I have been working on a few ideas with the Formula Wizard, and I can't seem to get it to print the paint bars in real time. The last two bars are white. Can anyone tell me how to fix this or a link I could get more info from.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Attached Files

Chris
    That is happening because the Formula Wizard does not set a default price bar color and none of the conditions you created is true.
    You have two solutions available. The first one is to use the Editor to add the following statement in preMain()
    setDefaultPriceBarColor(Color.black);.
    The second one is create a condition in the Formula Wizard as shown in the following image

Make sure that this is the very last Set as it always returns true. This way if none of the preceeding conditions are met this one will paint the bars in black (or whatever other color you select)
    Alex

Comment

Simular problem:

If there no condition true, my Candlesticks are all white. How to get the rising and decreasing candles in different colors?

Comment

Bugeleisen
        You need to write a conditional statement (ie Set in Formula Wizard) for each color you want to apply.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X