Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing two shapes on one bar

Hi All,

I'm trying to work out how to draw two shapes on one bar. They are on different positions on the bar, but for some reason only one shows up.

I'm using the drawShapeRelative function.

e.g. this only shows one of the shapes:

drawShapeRelative(0, close(0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE, "", Color.RGB(0,255,0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE);
    drawShapeRelative(0, open(0), Shape.SQUARE, "", Color.RGB(128,0,0), Shape.SQUARE);

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    - Will

Re: Drawing two shapes on one bar

Will
    You need to add a tagID that is unique to each shape. An example of how to do this is enclosed below
    Note that the example assumes you want to draw those shapes on each occurrence. If you instead want to draw them only on the most recent occurrence then remove the +rawtime(0)
    Alex

PHP Code:
    drawShapeRelative(0close(0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE""Color.RGB(0,255,0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE"ShapeA"+rawtime(0));
    drawShapeRelative(0open(0), Shape.SQUARE""Color.RGB(128,0,0), Shape.SQUARE"ShapeB"+rawtime(0)); 

Originally posted by willk
    Hi All,

I'm trying to work out how to draw two shapes on one bar. They are on different positions on the bar, but for some reason only one shows up.

I'm using the drawShapeRelative function.

e.g. this only shows one of the shapes:

drawShapeRelative(0, close(0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE, "", Color.RGB(0,255,0), Shape.UPTRIANGLE);
    drawShapeRelative(0, open(0), Shape.SQUARE, "", Color.RGB(128,0,0), Shape.SQUARE);

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    - Will

Comment

Re: Re: Drawing two shapes on one bar

Thanks Alex!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Drawing two shapes on one bar

Will
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by willk