Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add horizontal lines?

Hello

I have created a simple Stochastic efs in formula wizard but have trouble adding lines at 80 or 20. I am in way too deep and can't seem to find the key to solve this. any Suggestions???

Thanks

Pogman
    Attached Files

Pogman
    The Function Parameters should be in preMain and not in main (and parts of necessary code are missing regardless) and the addBand() commands should not be in the return staterment.
    My suggestion would be that you start from scratch and write your Stochastic formula using the Formula Wizard just like you first did. At that point you have two solutions to add the horizontal lines.
    The simplest one is shown in an example I posted in this thread
    The second is to replicate the example shown in the following image. You will need to include the addBand() commands in each conditional Set so that they will be executed under every condition.

If your conditions are not always true [I did not verify your code to see if this is the case] then you will need to add one last conditional Set in which you write a condition that is always true by definition eg 1 == 1 and then in the This will happen every time action you include the addBand() command as shown in the image above
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex

Jeez it was so simple after your suggestion. Your first suggestion worked great.

Thanks for the taking the time. Eternally gratefull.

Pogman

Comment

Working...
      X