Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download of FCE to Globalserver

Hi,

I have the latest plugin for TS2000i up and running. All the symbols in Globalserver are collecting live data.

The only problem is that when I download past data, certain symbols do not show up in the "Symbols to Download" window for selection. It seems to be symbols with a 3 letter exchange code such as FCE J9-EEI or HSI J9-HKF.

If I select to download all symbols in the portfolio it ignores them.

Is this a known problem? Is there a solution?

Many thanks

L.

Re: Download of FCE to Globalserver

ladidalimey
    The reason you are not seeing the symbols listed in the Symbols to Download dialog box is probably because the exchanges to which you have assigned the symbols FCE J9-EEI and HSI J9-HKF are not in the list of the Plugin's Used Exchanges for the Category (ie Futures, Bonds, Stocks) to which the symbols have been assigned.
    In the Plugin you need to Edit the Category and move the exchange to which you assigned the symbol from the list of Available Exchanges to that of the Used Exchanges
    You can find detailed illustrated instructions on using the Plugin in the Setup Guide for eSignal ActiveX Plugin for TS2000i.mht which can be downloaded here
    Alex

Originally posted by ladidalimey
    Hi,

I have the latest plugin for TS2000i up and running. All the symbols in Globalserver are collecting live data.

The only problem is that when I download past data, certain symbols do not show up in the "Symbols to Download" window for selection. It seems to be symbols with a 3 letter exchange code such as FCE J9-EEI or HSI J9-HKF.

If I select to download all symbols in the portfolio it ignores them.

Is this a known problem? Is there a solution?

Many thanks

L.

Comment

Many thanks, that was the problem!

L

Comment

ladidalimey
        You are most welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by ladidalimey
        Many thanks, that was the problem!

L