forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forex

how can aget/esignal wizard be used to trade spot currencies?

thx,
    lad

Hi,

When you say, "how can aget/esignal wizard be used to trade spot currencies?" does that mean you are using the End-Of-Day AGET version? If so, please give me the name of one currency that interests you. If you wish, I will do an analysis sample to show you how AGET/eSignal can be utilized? - Marc
    Marc

Comment

yes, i am using e-o-d version. please analyze eur/usd (euro/us dollar). i'm not sure which symbols represent currency pairs.

Euro forex - EUR A0-FX
      Swiss forex- CHF A0-FX
      Australian forex - AUD A0-FX
      Canadian forex- CAD A0-FX
      Japanese forex- JPY A0-FX
      British Pound forex- GBP A0-FX

thanks for your help,
      lloyd

Comment

Hi, Lad. You asked how to trade spot currencies?

Trade spot currencies the same as any other instrument; focus on identifying obvious Type 1 and 2 trades, or attempt a XTL trade.

Because you are an EOD user, I would recommend you first start to focus on applying basic AGET tools to define the monthly and weekly charts basic support and resistance levels.

Then re-issue to a daily chart. With a better understanding of the monthly and weekly support and resistance levels, you should be better able to define the quality behind your Type 1 and 2 setups.

As a very simple example, look below to see a Type 1 Sell setup. This example uses a weekly TJ's Web overlayed onto the hourly chart.

Under TJ's Web rules, if the price remains above the Neutral Zone the bias remains up. If price breaks below the Neutral Zone the bias is down.

I show this example because it is the quickest, easiest method to trade the Euro with limited knowledge of AGET tools/techniques.

For more AGET educational examples/illustrations, please check out the Advanced GET user group or "Trader's Outlook" posts.

click on this to link to the Advanced GET User Group

click here to see "Trader's Outlook"
        Attached Files
        Marc

Comment

Working...
        X