Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Advanced Chart (.ach) Overlay Bugs

Hi,
    The following Advanced Chart Overlay Bugs are rendering my charts useless (and driving me crazy!). Does eSignal know about them and if so, are you working on fixes for these issues??:

1) When the charts are loaded only some of my overlays are displayed. The others are missing completely or only partially displayed from a certain time point (eg: start of trading 9.30am EST or some other random time in todays or the previous days trade);

2) If I go to reload the above charts, I frequently get no data at all (just a blank chart) for that time frame/Interval (eg: 5min), or just a single vertical line at the right side of the chart is displayed and nothing else. If I load in the same chart in another Interval (eg: 10 or 15min) all of the data loads perfectly, but if I go back to a 5min Interval again on the same chart, no data is displayed at all.

3) I also have the problem of charts not updating at the open of trade (9.30am EST), or at any time I have to reload my layout after the market open. For example, On some of my charts the main symbol is an Index (eg: $IXM) with stocks as overlays. The stocks will be updating (displayed as a vertical line for that Interval), but the Index does not update, and will stop/freeze at 9.30am or 9.35am (5min Chart). Refreshing the chart can create the problem mentioned in (2) above, where no data will be displayed at all.

After about 30mins or more of trading (around 10am - 10.30am 'ish) I can start to get some of the charts working ok and in the time frame I want, but up until then its a nightmare. If I have to reload eSignal after the market open (due to an eSignal crash), then the problems usually start again.

My Advanced Chart Time Templates are set to:
    250 Bars & 9.30am - 16.00pm EST.

Running eSignal 7.8

Any assistance/feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Paul
Working...
X