[Merged] Historical data on smaller charts missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Merged] Historical data on smaller charts missing

I recently migragted from V5 to V6.0.1.2, as in a couple of days ago. I have a workspace with a mix of chart time frames, ranging from weekly down to a 34 minute chart. I just noticed that the charts that are smaller than a Daily chart only go back 6 months in time. Is this missing historical data a bug, or is it something that will be available in Q1 2008?

historical testing

Some where I have read that 6.0 will only give users 120 days of intraday data. This is about 5 years too little. Did Doug Smith, the former prez....who wouldn't fix bad ticks ...come up with this idea?

Can it be changed?

Comment

We are planning on migrating the historical data over to the eSignal network and this feature is scheduled to be out with QCharts 6.1. Much of the server work is already done; we're in a server testing phase currently, and so far so good.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Thanks Jay. Can you give a ball park when QCharts 6.1 will be released? If you can't be precise, then could you at least estimate at the quarter of the year granularity? I need to judge whether I stay on QCharts 5 or continue with QCharts 6.0, and the length of time until QCharts 6.1 is released will affect my judgement.

Thanks again.

Comment

The way 6.1 is shaping up currently, I'd estimate it will be released in Q2, 2008.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Time Templates

Hi Jay,

Would you be able to implement Time Templates which will allow the user to control the start and end times in Qcharts 6.1?

In particular, I would like to start the ES at 8:20 and end it at 4:10 to mimick the default times for the YM. I know there is a workaround right now, but it is tedious and somewhat difficult to figure out for a non-techie like myself.

Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
            X