Changes Impacting the KOSPI Futures and Options Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes Impacting the KOSPI Futures and Options Exchange

Please note the KOSPI Futures and Options Exchange is being discontinued effective March 17, 2017. The data on the Korea KOSPI Futures and Options Exchange is being migrated to the Korea Derivatives Exchange. In order to continue following KOSPI Futures and Options data, you will need to subscribe to the Korea Derivatives Exchange by March 17, 2017.

The Korea Derivatives Exchange is $80 USD per month for Non-Professional and Professional Subscribers. Please visit Account Maintenance or contact your Account Manager to add this service to your account if you wish to subscribe.

Symbol Change
    A symbol change will be required for both Futures and Options. For Futures, -KRX will be replacing -KSP as the symbol extension.

Old Symbol New Symbol
    K2I H7-KSP K2I H7-KRX
    K2I M7-KSP K2I M7-KRX
    K2I U7-KSP K2I U7-KRX
    K2I Z7-KSP K2I Z7-KRX

Options data will conform to the Index Options symbology as follows. Please note the new symbol extension (-KOO) and format:

Old Symbol New Symbol
    K2I F7C2175-KSP O:K2I 17A217.5D12-KOO
    K2I H7C2800-KSP O:K2I 17C280.0D12-KOO
    K2I U7C2700-KSP O:K2I 17I270.0D12-KOO
    K2I Z7P2400-KSP O:K2I 17L240.0D12-KOO

Historical data will be moved to the new symbols. In addition to the KOSPI Index Futures, futures on Korea Treasury Bonds, Currencies, Gold, other Korea Indices and Single Stock Futures are also now available as part of the Korea Derivatives Exchange package.

If you have any questions about this change please contact our support team.

Thank you,
    Ray P.
    ICE Data Services
Working...
X