New Russell Indices Service and Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Russell Indices Service and Pricing

NASDAQ has recently become the sole distributor of the Russell Indexes. As a result, starting October 1, 2010, a new service named Russell Indexes (RSLI) will be required to access this data in real time. The Russell Indexes will be available to add via Account Maintenance on October 4th (originally Oct. 1) with the first billing period commencing November 1 (your November billing cycle).

Professional and Non-Professional:

The introductory rate will be USD2.00 per access device per month.

Commonly followed Russell Indexes include:

I’m currently subscribed to the OPRA Indices service. What should I do? If you only need the Russell Index symbols ($RUT, $RUI, $RUA, etc), cancel the OPRA Indices service via Account Maintenance and then add the Russell Indexes, which will be available October 1. If you need both the OPRA Indices and Russell Indexes, simply add the Russell Indexes (RSLI) via Account Maintenance:

https://secure.esignal.com/Maintenance.aspx?bhcp=1

What if I don’t make any changes prior to November 1? If no action is taken, these symbols will continue to be available on a delayed basis. You must add the Russell Indexes to receive real-time data.

If I add the Russell Indexes, when will I be billed? The service will be available to add on October 4. However, the billing for this new service will not begin until November 1 (on your billing cycle date).

Will there be new symbols for the Russell Indexes? Most of the widely followed symbols (such as $RUT, $RUI, $RUA) will continue to be the same. There will be some symbol changes which are highlighted in the article below. For the symbols that are changing, all historical and intraday data will be moved to the new symbols so please update your charts, quote windows, formulas, etc., accordingly. The new service will also include many new Indexes previously not released by the exchange. You can find a list of the new symbols by visiting the KnowledgeBase article below or by using the eSignal Symbol Search window.

http://kb.esignal.com/article.aspx?article=4777&p=1

If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to Contact Us.

Thanks,
    Ray P.
    Interactive Data
Working...
X