Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get previousday's close, current opening, dialy high/low/volume ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get previousday's close, current opening, dialy high/low/volume ?

Hi,

I'm looking for the easiest (safe) way to get:
    - close of previous trading session (probably on just requesting historical data for that day?!?)
    - the opening of the current trading session
    - the daily high/low/volume of the current trading session

Any comment is appreciated.

Regards
    Dierk Droth
    www.trademagic.net
    TradeMagic - Trading at its best

Please review the samples and documentation, as all of your requests are outlined in them.

Comment

Hello,

unfortunatly the examples are not that much descriptive, than needed to make it working.

For example your c# (mult-hist) example, that collects data for 100 instruments, but the table gets only partially filled with data.

I have the same problem with daily data. I have 20 valid stock symbols, of which only about 10 get filled and then nothing happens, no event, no error message.

It would be nice to get a feedback if no data is available. How to check that, except timing out or waiting for ever?

Thanks for help in advance.

/Wolfram

Comment

The entire list populates for me both at the office and through my home connection. Data is always available for a valid symbol, which has a function that can be used to check to determine if it is. If there is a problem with the connection, how can the API inform the client that there is a problem? A timeout is probably your best option.

What type of internect connection do you have?

Comment

Working...
        X