X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACM
    replied
    sotsot
    The formula in and of itself is actually working however it seems that the forum is corrupting it during the download process.
    You can find a functional link to the formula [and the formula itself] here
    Alex

Originally posted by sotsot View Post
    Hi Guys,

I know that this post is really old, but I wonder if somebody has a working version for macdcolorhist.efs for the last esignal ver 12.
    I tried to install the one that I found here but with no luck, is not working.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• sotsot
    replied
    Hi Guys,

I know that this post is really old, but I wonder if somebody has a working version for macdcolorhist.efs for the last esignal ver 12.
    I tried to install the one that I found here but with no luck, is not working.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• ACM
    replied
    Robert
    Lines 14 and 15 of the last formula Jason posted

setDefaultBarFgColor(Color.blue, 1);
    setDefaultBarFgColor(Color.red, 2);

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Robert Dee
    replied
    Thanks Jason,

Is there a way to change the colors of the 2 moving averages?

If so how?

Robert

Leave a comment:

• eSignal_JasonK
    replied
    Hello Robert,

Here is an updated version of MACDColorHist.efs that will allow you to specify the colors for the histogram through the "Edit Studies" option. The default colors are green for rising and red for falling. Here is a list of the valid color inputs you may use. These colors are case sensitive in the formula so be sure to enter them as they appear below.

aqua
    black
    blue
    brown
    cyan
    darkgreen
    darkgrey
    fushcia
    green
    grey
    khaki
    lightgrey
    lightyellow
    lime
    magenta
    maroon
    navy
    olive
    paleyellow
    purple
    red
    teal
    white
    yellow

Leave a comment:

• brianb
    replied
    Jason,

Can this efs be written so as to easily allow the user to adjust the color variables when using the edit studies option if right clicking the chart?

The reason I ask is that I need to be able to adjust the colors of the variables so they are easily read when this efs is applied to many different colored chart backgrounds.

Ideally the same options available to the Basic Studies MACD would be available for adjusting.

Thank You,
    Brian
    Last edited by brianb; 03-22-2003, 03:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• eSignal_JasonK
    replied
    Hello Robert,

Here is a custom formula that will color the MACD Histogram to reflect the rising (green) and falling (red) values. The inputs for this study are all configurable from the "Edit Studies" option. The defaults are as follows:

nFast: 12
    nSlow: 26
    nSmoothing: 9
    PriceSource: Close
    nType (true/false): false

MACDColorHist.efs

Leave a comment:

• Robert Dee
    started a topic MACD histogram color scheme

MACD histogram color scheme

How do i change color of MACD histogram such that the bars are red when falling and green when rising.
Working...
X