X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda pivot points

To Jason or anyone who can help . . .

Yoda Pivots

Happy with Yoda Pivot Points but am wanting to be able to plot current day only without all the previous days being plotted too. Code is not my thing, although I have tried to amend to no avail.

Can anyone help ? . . . thank you in anticipation.

Regards
    Tiktok

Re: Yoda pivot points

Tiktok
    See this thread for a complete code example that will limit the plot(s) to the current day only
    Alex

Originally posted by Tiktok
    To Jason or anyone who can help . . .

Yoda Pivots

Happy with Yoda Pivot Points but am wanting to be able to plot current day only without all the previous days being plotted too. Code is not my thing, although I have tried to amend to no avail.

Can anyone help ? . . . thank you in anticipation.

Regards
    Tiktok

Comment

Many thanks Alex . . . think I need to brush up a little on how code works, as having tried every which way to insert the supplied code you pointed me towards, I am unable to alter other than to produce "errors".

Will keep trying
      Regards
      Tiktok

Comment

PIVOT POINTS

Well, after umteen attempts to insert the code as directed, I have drawn a complete blank on being able to plot "CURRENT DAY" only into the pivot point code. Maybe it's me bin expecting too much from this forum but I was hoping for a little more help. I'll be honest . . . I trade and I don't write code and I know it's probably a two minute job for someone in the know about EFS code:

Just what do I write and where do I put it ? . . . I have no idea what variables, main menu, sub menu or anything else means and am asking someone to simply post the code alterations to the below and in doing so I would be eternally grateful . . . Regards, Peter H

Comment

Re: PIVOT POINTS

Peter
          All you need to do is to copy the lines of code that I posted in the thread linked to my previous reply to you and paste them in your formula as indicated in that thread [and as shown in the image enclosed below]
          If you are unfamiliar with programming in EFS then you may find it to your benefit to learn to do that as it will enable you to take full advantage of the resources offered by a programmable application such as eSignal. The best way is to start by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
          Alex

Well, after umteen attempts to insert the code as directed, I have drawn a complete blank on being able to plot "CURRENT DAY" only into the pivot point code. Maybe it's me bin expecting too much from this forum but I was hoping for a little more help. I'll be honest . . . I trade and I don't write code and I know it's probably a two minute job for someone in the know about EFS code:

Just what do I write and where do I put it ? . . . I have no idea what variables, main menu, sub menu or anything else means and am asking someone to simply post the code alterations to the below and in doing so I would be eternally grateful . . . Regards, Peter H

Comment

Alexis . . . . you are simply the best and I am eternally grateful to you.

I hope you received my private message . . . two minutes after sending, I had cracked it and the smile on my face couldn't be wider :-)

Thank you so much . . . I can't tell you what a difference it makes to reading my charts.

I shall try harder to learn little by little about EFS from now on.

Many regards,
            Peter H

Comment

Peter
              You are welcome
              Alex

Alexis . . . . you are simply the best and I am eternally grateful to you.

I hope you received my private message . . . two minutes after sending, I had cracked it and the smile on my face couldn't be wider :-)

Thank you so much . . . I can't tell you what a difference it makes to reading my charts.

I shall try harder to learn little by little about EFS from now on.

Many regards,
              Peter H

Comment

Working...
              X