Timer for tick bar to complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer for tick bar to complete

Can anyone help with this efs. I don’t know anything about how to make one.
    I would like to have a efs that would show me the speed or time in which it takes for a tick bar to form and be able to see this either on the candle/bar chart itself as an overlay of the candle/bar or on a histogram.
    For example( A): if a 133t bar completes within 30 seconds it would color that candle/bar on the chart a color (say red), if a 133t bar completes within 30-60 seconds it would color that candle/bar on the chart a color (say pink) and so on for different increments. There should be about 5 different time increment and color settings that could be adjusted by the user. This way you could see on the chart when the speed in completing the tick bars pick up. Possibly spotting potential moves.
    For example( B): Do the same but in histogram form either as a standard histogram or above and below the zero line. When the time to complete the bars are colored and lengthened based on the same adjustable time and color increments as above.
    For example( C): Be able to overlay this on the Woodies CCI Histogram Panel or do a similar CCI histogram panel that would change color of the CCI histogram bars based on the time it takes to complete a bar as described above.
    Thanks for you help!
Working...
X