Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range Bar Line

Hi there.
    I`m having some trouble with range bar charts. Already talked to esignal support and I their doing their best but everyone knows that time is money.
    I'm trying to make a range bar formula independent of esignal engine. I know that I can apply on a lower frame a MA formula with a period of 1 and the range interval of the bigger frame that I want. But as it depends on esignal engine the problem persists.

I`m still a beginner on efs language but already made a structure. The code is based on a ZigZag formula that I took from esignal file share. When the movement changes direction I can draw a line that is equal to the open of the range bar. I put all the variables that setup the formula as constant.

I tried a lot to develop and make high and lows or the opening price when the move doesn't change direction but I really don't how. I`m not sure about where to put the variables. I know that`s this code is just on the beginning and maybe I`m asking too much but that`s something extremely important to my system work.

This picture can explain a little better. That's been applyed on WIN Z3-BMF on a 60 tick chart and the range is set as 220. To open a new bar it must cross the range. That`s why the range is set as 225 (220 + price minimum variation (5 to WIN Z3-BMF))

Thanks already!

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.3 KB
ID:	246933
    Attached Files
Working...
X