• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, I planned on putting it in the first one
    candlewaist-buysell.efs

Thanks

Comment

I would have to say this efs works really well now! I tried the code in the candlewaist(2).efs did'nt work. Which is fine with me at this point. It works great in the candlewaist.efs great though.
      One less thing I have to pay really close attention too.

Alex, I can never thank you enough, for always hooking me up on the efs builds!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is the new latest version of the wasitcandle.efs

It is ALOT better! I am going to work on incorporating one more theory into this.

And don't thank me! i just compiles the strategy. Alex is the one that created it.

NOTE: this works great with one's pivot points and resistance and support.
        Attached Files

Comment

Note when using this efs I am very sceptical or ignore false signals in consolidation areas and at major pivot points. this works exceptionally well.

Comment

lsma.ets

I do not get java script. I get TS easy language. I will share secrets of the universe for help in writing 2 simple efs.

The first is covert the lsma.efs into a channel indicator with one line at high, median, low. When finished you will have a 3 line efs.

The second is a volume indicator that can screen by number of contracts or shares per trade.

Thanks

John

[email protected]

Comment

Post the TS code and maybe some one will take a stab at an efs conversion

Comment

Lsma.efs

Hi,

David, you see reading that Blau book I sent you?? TS has a linear regression curve that is canned and I put 3 together.

I have not done the volume indicator in TS because I am trying to get everthing in Esignal. I just don't get how you set it up. TS has a lot of stuff canned like setting up colors etc.

I want to get ride of TS and just use Esignal.

Can you help with my indicators??

John

Comment

I thought I recognized that name, long time no see.

I think some of the Blau stuff has already been done in efs, I'll do a search and see what I see.

Comment

I should have an additional indicator added to this within in the week. Someone might want to look into adding an alert to this efs. Remember these are confirmation buy/sell indicators based on a candlestick theory only. I wish I knew how, to some how code in an ignore for consolidation periods, but i don't. This works best for me with gann lines. (not the Gann box) I am using the MM theory and have modified the MurreymathAlt.efs. I also incorporate Fibonacci RET & EXT. and not just the basic default of AGET. Also included is the speed and momentum of the stock. Very nice! Along with a few other tweeks.

Realm

Comment

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...eaks&groupid=1 has am efs for the Blau ergotic indicator that you might want to check out.

Comment

I would like to see those secret of the universe!

Comment

Secrets of the Universe

Well, I may have been stretching the truth a little ))

However, I have used these linear regression bands with success and will be happy to explain how I use them.

Thank you for replying!

John

Comment

Speak away. and whcih linear regressions bands are you refering too?

Comment

Speak away... and which linear regressions bands are you refering too? You guys lost me way back when ya started posting..

lol

Realm

Comment

LR Bands

Take the LSMA.EFS and add two more lines so you will have 3 lines or a channel. Say set it to N periods so you will have lsma.efs line for high, midpoint, low.

John

Comment

Working...
                                X