No announcement yet.

Fibbonacci diagnol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fab to tell you the truth i like fibonacci a lot especially when you have different types of fibonacci kicking in at once .So i like to have both the fib horizontal and angle on the chart to see major support or resistance lines ideally i'd also like to have fib timezones as well cos when you have them all kicking in at the same time the trade is in my opinion a strong trade .
    This is just my opinion but i guess i'm no where close to your geometry pics they drive me up the wall ..lol (if you could also put in some kind of timezone fib withthis efs or as a seperate that'll be super .. thks again

Comment

Ok was a joke and i'm glad you took it in that way

What you explained honestly is not incorrect but do not show that you have a plan or a specific rule when and where a wave or a price move will retrace or will be supported or resisted.

For this I asked you .

What you see is "charting" which is totally another thing from Trading. I mean a good trader can be an acceptable analyst , but very very seldom an analyst is a good trader.
      Trader makes money and lose it. If they are good and disciplined they make much more than the one they give back to the market.

analyst have often a Hefty and huge payroll, but often not.

What you wanna do one or the other?

To trade you do not need very much: clean rock solid data, good platform , few tools, good broker, good commissions, fast filling. And enough money to not be undercapitalized.
      For a trader what you have now is a paradise even too much , redundant. Just Fibo himself and a good teacher are enough.
      If you can afford the AGET than you are "safer" because you have a wonderful methodology which allow you to preserve the capital.

Silver, if you want all the gimmicks of the world fine.

Ah, by the way you can ask to Chris Kriza to realize the Fibo fann for you just: buy the books I advised you. So you will be obliged to read 'em and make and describe to someone else exactly what you want. And you'll have it. But by that time you will know the purpose and the reason why and how to use it and set it.

Once more time , be the master of the XTL traders and than you will understand what I'm trying to explain you . And you will explain the same things to another one.

I'm nobody, I do not know if the years that I have left will be sufficient to be an acceptable trader. But I try harder ( like the Avis ads).
      Last edited by fabrizio; 01-01-2004, 02:45 AM.
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

So just to summarise - Are you the one who will be making the efs for the fibb fanns?
        Is it also possible to have a fib timezone efs made will be great help

Thanks Fab

Comment

Hi Fab,
          Any idea when those fib. fanns and timezone efs will be ready waiting on you to help me on this one??

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X