btema.efs editing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btema.efs editing

I want to edit the backtest btema.efs, and I would also like to add to it. I have a few questions #ed below, I appreciate your answers.

1-The btema.efs strategy says when a candle closes above the 10ma, but the next tick, but it waits for the close of the candle for a confirmation, then buys the 10 minute old price from the OPENING of the candle. under editor, it says "close", which should mean buy the close but really means get the signal from the close. How do i make it BOTH get the confirmation signal nd then buy the close??

2-I would like to have trades close at the end of each day, so I go home flat. Now the formula holds overnight.

3-Id like to have the value of a point = $20/pt, cause Im backtesting it on the NQ #F, without having to make the quantity 20.

3-Id like to add other indicators to the study, like Id like to have ATR either flat or up from the candle before or the backtest shouldnt take the trade.

4-How do I add a stop from my entry, of 6 pts from entry?

5-How do I set a trailing stop once Im up 10 points or more, of 5 pts?

How can I do these? Is there a part of the Esignal manual that addresses these that I have missed?

Tx a ton

UBO
    Last edited by uboinc; 06-05-2003, 09:39 AM.
Working...
X