Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Limiting the tick bars for refresh: how?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limiting the tick bars for refresh: how?

Hello. I have an ISDN connection. No problem while refreshing minute time frame bars whether 1 min or more. But if I use 100 ticks (or any multiple of 1 tick), it takes a long time to refresh, the later in the day the longer the time (even a few minutes!).
    I have set a Time template as follows:
    Type: User Defined
    Interval: T
    # Bars: 1 (or 2 o 3 doesn't matter)
    Days or Bars: Bars
    I still keep getting the bars starting from the beginning of the actual day (that's why the earlier the shorter the time).
    I wouldn't actualy need more than 20 bars for my technique. Any suggestion on how to limit the number of these bars? Thank you

alright
    At this time data for tick based intervals (T, V, S or P) can be downloaded only as whole day segments. The Time Template has no control over these intervals other than to define the number of days that will be downloaded (up to a maximum of 10)
    eSignal has indicated that they are working to modify the way tick servers will fulfill these data requests but has not provided any date as to when this will be implemented.
    Alex

Comment

You're simply amazing, Alex! You just told me something that the Live Rep and the Customer Service on the phone were not capable to tell me. They had no explanation at all! At least I hope you get well paid by eSignal for your precious support in their forum...
      Thank yoy so much anyway. I hope I will not have to wait forever for this implementation.

Comment

Working...
      X