Incorrect "Auto" start times for Eurex Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect "Auto" start times for Eurex Products

The "auto" chart template start times for the following eurex products is off by 1 hour:

Index products such as "AX M6-DT" & "ET M6-DT" default start time is currently showing as 03:00cst. It should of course be 02:00 CST (09:00 Frankfurt).

Fixed income products such as "BZ M6-DT", "BL M6-DT", "GB M6-DT" and "CF M6-DT" default start time is currently showing as 02:00 CST. It should of course be 01:00CST (08:00 Frankfurt).

Chart for DAX using auto time template attached for illustration.

Please confirm.

Thanks.

ps. Please mark your calendar. 6/1/06 start times for index products on EUREX will being an hour earlier. i.e index and bond products will begin trading at 08:00 Frankfurt.
    Attached Files

Confirmed all scheduled start times and the Auto time is showing the wrong start times. I've reproted this to data integrity to look at.

Thanks,
    -JJ
    eSignal community support

Comment

The programmers are still looking into this. Please refrain from using the Auto setting until we resolve the problem.

Thanks,
      -JJ
      eSignal Community Support.

Comment

A similar problem was experienced recently but with SIMEX products. The issue was resolved by the programmers correcting the "Specs.tab" file. Can they do the same again and re-distribute an updated file?

I think the source of the "error" with LIFFE & EUREX auto-times was a couple of weeks ago when European clocks adjusted for summer time 1week ahead of the US. Perhaps the Specs.tab file was changed accordingly but was not changed back once the USA rolled it's clocks forwards (?)

Comment

Working...
        X