Natural Gas Charts Incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Gas Charts Incorrect

Could eSignal please correct the updating of the Natural Gas charts? If you take a look at NG K6 or NG M6, you'll understand what i mean...

thank you in advance...

james

Hi james,

I looked at a chart of both gas contracts and they seem to be updating. I also checked the data against another provider and we are in sync. Can you provide more details so I can research this better?

Comment

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the 'cryptic' post...

the charts update just fine (kinda), but there appears to be an issue with the updating (possibly overnight)...

If you look at the NG M6 contract for instance the open for today is identical to yesterday's open...that did not happen...

You'll notice on both NG K6 and NG M6 that the opens frequently are identical for 2-3 days in a row...the problem is inconsistent...but it makes havok with the charts as those trades did not exist...

cheers,
      james

Comment

Now I understand, this is a known issue with our Quality Assurance department. It is sporadic but it happens when the exchange sends us a settlement price and then it is followed by subsequent trades. I will have these bad ticks corrected and when I find out when this problem is going to be resolved I will update this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X