Breadthalizer tickers in eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadthalizer tickers in eSignal

I am a (very) long-term fan of Breadthalizer and understand that the eSignal version is being actively worked on now by the Development Group. I see from Jay Frank's recent post in the QCharts Forum that availability is targeted sometime in 2Q.

Given that Breadthalizer will then be available to the entire eSignal user community I'm thinking it would be useful to get a dialog going on what's coming and what we as users would like to see while (I'm hoping) there's still some flexibility in the Development Plan.

To start things off, I've requested that two new tickers be added that I believe offer excellent visibility into real-time Money Flow. These are similar to those that already exist e.g. VAL@UPTK - VAL@DNTK, VAL@ASK - VAL@BID.

Specifically, these would be "Value of Advancers" ( UPVAL) and "Value of Decliners" (DNVAL) that could be combined into ADVALDECVAL = UPVAL-DNVAL.

The other major item on my wish list would be to see the full suite of Breadthalizer tickers offered on the S&P 500.

What do you folks think?
Working...
X