Degradation of Data Quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degradation of Data Quality

I've used eSignal for a number of years now and have overall been relatively happy with the product at the price point. I am concerned though that over the past few months I have noticed a degradation in the quality of the data feed.

Right now my quotes and charts are telling me that there has been 2.04 mil contracts traded on the ES M0. My other data feeds tell me that the number is about 1.06mm.

I am noticing more and more of these artifacts and erroneous day bars particularly in various exchange listed spreads. Where I can't even get any volume data. These artifacts can completely change the technical view of the market.

I also recently called up to try to figure out why the custom expiration calendar I was setting up for continuous brent crude oil didn't seem to work. After much back and forth I was told that the continuous contract settings just don't work.

Just last week I commented on a thread that is multiple years old that CBOE put call ratios are still wrong and not matching the exchange. This issue was reported YEARS ago and is still unresolved. That is simply unacceptable.

I am developing grave concerns for the quality of your data. Maybe the lapse is due to the push for version 11. If these issues continue unresolved though you will lose me and others like me as a subscriber.
Working...
X