Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSE Historical Options datas not moved to new symbols

Hello

Nse Historical options datas are not yet moved to new Symbols and it handicap the traders without suffcient datas to do analysis and take position in Market..

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....461#post149461

I have read the above thread posted by you and waited till date, understanding your difficulties about time consuming work.. But as a trader, I cannot wait indefinitely expecting your work to be completed and we will be missingout all good trades in market.

Before starting a new sysmbol, you should have prepared well in advance to move these datas and not at the fag end of the hour.. By the time, you move the datas Best of trade for this month settlement will be over.

Please do appreciate our problems, and act fast to restore datas.

C T RAMESH RAJA
    Last edited by rameshraja; 07-11-2016, 11:00 PM.

Hello

I am disappointed with the service provided by Esignal and when there is an issue regarding the datas and which has been brought to notice both technical Support and in Forum, you have not bothered to reply or act to the needs of clients.. Then why claim by showing big advertisement that you provide world Class support !!

If you have decided not to care about your customers, then I don't understand the need of your Director sending us mail that historical datas will bemoved to new symbols. Is it an eye wash ?

You have scant regard for client requirement and just don't care about clients.. If this kind of service is continued, Esignal might have to loose lot of clients in future.

C T RAMESH RAJA

Comment

Working...
    X