Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart size is altered when Page is saved

Hello,

If working on a page that has a vertical scrollbar, my experience over the past few years is that to preserve the size of charts that are at the bottom, you must scroll down to the bottom before saving.

I searched the forums and found a post that related to V7.x. I have been using eSignal since V8.x and have had some frustrating experiences having to resize charts because of this issue.

To create this sitaution, I opened a new page and then added 12 charts in rows of 3 so the page had a vertical scroll bar. I scrolled to the bottom and saved the page and then scrolled to the top and saved as a different page.
    After closing and re-opening the two pages, I found for the second page, the bottom charts had overlapped the charts above, whereas the charts in the first page had retained their properties.

I believe the impact of this issue is increased as the number of charts and hench the depth of the page increases.

I would like this matter resolved so it makes no difference where the scroll bar is at time of closing a page.

Thank you
    Mark

Mark,

Good news!! The issue you're reporting has been address and fixed in the lastly release of eSignal 10.5. Please download it at your earliest convenience.

Comment

Working...
    X