• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourites Bar supposed to show but No Folders with Tickers

* the problem as been solved.
    thank you

hi,

I have saved and transferred the Favourites Bar which contain the Folders in the favourites bar that contain the Tickers that I have put there.
    I have done this on 2 other computers,one a Vista PC and the other a Windows 7 pc,and now I am trying to do the same on a *XP computer.
    I have copy and pasted the Favourites.xml file from my Vista PC,which has the same version of Esignal as the *XP pc.BUT the folders with the Ticker do not show at all,that is,there are no folders at all,even the ones that are there by default.And I just reinstalled Esignal.
    And I have from advanced chart/view/ have ticked Favourites bar.

HOW do i make the Favourites Bar show with the transferred favourites.xml tickers and folders ??

-----------------------------------------
    Could it be related to the below:
    I found that on the VISTA PC,for some reason,the version of favourites.xml in "program files/esignal/favourites.xml" is the up to date version,and NOT the version in the virtual store.
    But for some reason the changes i made just before the latest addition of tickers are in the "compatibility files" virtual store favourites.xml instead.And any changes I am now making is stored in "program files/esignal/favourites.xml" and not in the virtual store.

What happened to change where the favourites.xml is saved?? by esignal
    Last edited by nordica25; 02-13-2010, 04:11 AM.
Working...
X