Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch printing of charts

Hello all,

Does anybody know, if there is a way to print out batches of charts in one shot?

It was indicated in 2007 by eSignal that version 10.1 would offer this option, however, I can't find the feature.

Thanks for any help.
    WallstreetNYork

I've spoken with our Product Management and we misspoken on when the batch print would be available.

It was on the list of enhancement to be added to eSignal but was not implements. We don't have an ETA as to when or if it will make the next release. I apologize for the miscommunication and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Comment

Any update on where Esignal stands on Batch printing of charts?

Comment

hey eSignal, are you listening?? we could really use batch printing of charts. C'mon....you said '07. It's been 4 years.

Comment

Overall, there just hasn't been much demand for that feature, especially given the social media interest.

So we have a better sense of the potential value of this feature, please elaborate on
          how you seeing this work. Would you want a print preview for each chart for ex? Multiple charts per page? PDF option?

The more detail, the better.

Thank you.

Comment

I would like to have the ability to print 2, 4, or 8 charts per page as an
            example. I already print to a PDF, so that option is not as critical. The
            way I see it working is by highlighting the 1st stock in a quote window and
            clicking on the chart you would like to print. Then, click Print Series.
            This would print the chart for each symbol in the quote window. I would
            already have set the Print setup to print 2, 4 or 8 charts per page in
            either landscape or portrait. Thank you.

Joe

Comment

if it's not a feature many people want, I understand, but I do believe people will use it if it's available.

What I personally would like is the ability to print a 'batch' of charts at once (with just a click of 1 button). For example, maybe a separate chart for each symbol in a Quote Board.....or all the charts in a Layout or saved Page -- without having to click the print button for each one.

Also, like others have mentioned, the ability to print 2 or more charts per sheet of paper is essential.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I sincerely appreciate the concern you have for your loyal users, like myself.

Comment

Just starting 11 How can I print one chart ?

How can I print just one chart ?
                Larry Dudash
                HAL at
                http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...r=&groupid=549

Comment

Hi Larry,

Printing should be coming in the next release.

Thx

Comment

Hi There,

I agree to jrabil proposals dated 24/04 in general.
                    Beside 2,4,8 charts per page, I would add even 1 per page.

However the number of charts on a page can easily be handled by exporting to word or pdf and could be the second -more comfortable- step in that tool for esignal.
                    So in the beginning a feature print to ...pdf or ...word would be fine.

From my perspective it is important to easily create (even long) lists of symbols and tell esignal to print all of this list.
                    Most preferable the list can be imported by *.txt format, to enable inspection of stock-ideas coming from
                    external sources whatsoever like: a seperate screening software, a carpet-list, an internet watchlist etc.

There is a an Austrian Charting software which offers that tool very nicely, on request of ScottJ / esignal I can publish its name, if wanted.

Hope to have that feature in esignal, too, soon.

Best regards
                    WallstreetNYork
                    Last edited by WallstreetNYork; 05-08-2011, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X