Quite a few one-time crashes in 2209

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite a few one-time crashes in 2209

In the versions before 2209 you could usually replicate a crash situation. However, while using 2209x86 I've had 10 or more crashes that occurred when doing actions that I'd done a zillion times before, and following the crash I can do the same action over and over again and it won't crash again.
    For example, today it crashed twice. Once while drawing a trendline. That's never happened in this or any other version. I then reopened 2209 and drew a large number of trendlines. No crash.
    The second time was when I clicked on the color to which I wanted to change the bars in a bar chart. That's also never happened before, and I can't get it to crash again.
    The other day it crashed while dragging the body of a chart. Again, I've dragged chart bodies a million times without a crash, and there were no further crashes when doing so following that one.

So, with the exception of a separate situation which I reported a few weeks ago, all of these and the other crashes in 2209 have been one-shot affairs. Don't know if this means anything or if in itself is helpful or not. This happens in a Vista and 2 XP computers.

Jay
    Last edited by jay60; 02-11-2011, 07:41 AM.
Working...
X