using EFS in watch list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using EFS in watch list

The new Watch List features that can incorporate EFS is the next best thing after sliced bread ! Congratulations and thanks.

Unless I a missing something simple, there is a feature that will enhance it even further.

When I Select All the contents of a Watch List and copy paste them into another Watch List all items are pasted. However if I paste them on, lets say, an Excel spreadsheet only the Symbol column is pasted. If the copy paste procedure uses the clipboard then I assume all content should be transferred.

Thank you in advance for your response.

I have been using a Watch List with version 11.1.2254 that contains one of my studies, a large number of stocks and just 1 chart. Although the chart was slightly delayed in opening, the stocks were open in a multitasking fashion about 10 at a time.

With version 11.1.2272 “Charts are no longer waiting for a Watch List chart request to be completed before loading its own data” but the stocks are loading one at a time resulting in a delay of more than 4 times what it used to be.

Hoping that this is a bug that will be taken care of, I am forced to roll back to the older version.

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Working...
    X