Extending Time Axis Into Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending Time Axis Into Future

Hello, I have looked on forum but can't seem to find an answer to my question and the support people didn't know either so here goes. I am using 10.6 currently:

Is there a way to extend the time axis on a fixed interval chart such as daily, 15 min etc into the future. Currently, when I drag the chart to the left, it is unable to fill in any of the time axis even though it is a fixed interval. I would like to chart lines and events in the future on my chart and know the time information of when trendlines are intersecting etc. I would to build the day's chart in advance of the day, including targets.

Is there an EFS that will extend the fixed interval time axis information forward into the future?

Hello Dr. PeterS,

Unfortunately eSigal does not have a feature that would extend the label for the x axis. However the grid lines acts as the time interval and if combined with the Cursor Windows you'll have a good idea of the time and date for specific point or intercect of trendlines on the chart.

AveryH
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X