Renko Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renko Charts

I am still using version 10.6 and, while Renko charts are an available option, they don't seem to work with futures. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

lloydmarie
    You may want to provide a specific example [ie symbol, interval, settings used, etc] of what you think is not working
    Alex

Originally posted by lloydmarie View Post
    I am still using version 10.6 and, while Renko charts are an available option, they don't seem to work with futures. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Comment

Alexis, I can click on any stock and the Renko chart works. If I click on any futures contract in the quote window (ES, NQ, CL, ZB, etc,) I just get a blank window. I have tried different box sizes, intervals, etc and still get nothing. Even the cursor window is void of numbers, except for the price which is says is zero.

Comment

lloydmarie
        I tried the symbols you mention using a variety of intervals and settings and the Renko charts are plotting at my end [see the enclosed sample of screenshots]
        Alex

Originally posted by lloydmarie View Post
        Alexis, I can click on any stock and the Renko chart works. If I click on any futures contract in the quote window (ES, NQ, CL, ZB, etc,) I just get a blank window. I have tried different box sizes, intervals, etc and still get nothing. Even the cursor window is void of numbers, except for the price which is says is zero.

Comment

Well, thank you Alexis. After reading you last post, I went back to my eSignal charts and clicked on some futures symbols and they worked. Charts look just like yours. I didn't do a thing. They just started working. I had a strange issue with a MarketDelta Footprint chart today, too. This is my newest computer and it runs like a charm so I don't have a clue why I am having these issues today. Maybe I just should have stayed in bed this morning. Some days are like that. Thanks again for whatever you did to make it work.

Comment

Working...
          X