Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with decimals on scale / Possible feature req

Hello,

I managed to get my decimals right in the right scale by "Convert to Composite Symbol" but I cant get the decimals right on my cursor view. See the attached file. It displays 6 decimals and I want it to show only 2.

Also, can i change so my default connection doesnt add the currency in the end of my account? I have to switch manual every time i open a chart.

Can I also change how the P/L is displayed? For Yen pairs I get the result displayed x 100. It was a bit scary first trade haha

And one last thing, can I make "lock cursor in bar index" set as default? I have to uncheck that for every chart I open.

Grateful for help!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tradebox; 05-08-2013, 05:31 AM.

To adjust how many decimal places are shown on the cursor label you can click on the blue Es button and then go to Application Properties. From here you should be able to click on Formatting. You can then uncheck "Show Full Price Precision". This should take care of the cursor label on the chart. If you click the gear/cog icon next to your account you will see on that drop down that one appears without the currency behind it. This is your actual account and should be the one selected.

The P/L numbers come straight form the broker so there isn't a way that we can adjust these on the eSignal side. As far as adjusting the "Lock cursor in bar Index" goes once you have this unchecked in your chart, you will want to save your chat as a style template. That will make it so any chart that is opened in the future with this template will not have this checked. Recommend setting the new template as the default. Hope this helps. Thank you
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X