Edit Composite Symbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Composite Symbol

How do I create a composite symbol with electronic trading only?

For example the symbols that I currently get RT data for are "GC#F=1" and "CL #F=1".

When I want to get more specific about how they roll over, I try to make new composite symbols for them but can't figure out where to put the "=1". This makes they symbol created 10 minutes delayed data instead of the RT that I know I have access to.

Where in "%GC 1!;13MH;GJKMQVZIN" do I put the "=1" or whatever it is that I have to put to let it know that I want to have the electronic data only?

Thanks in advance for the help.

DL7
    Create your regular continuous contract then in the Edit Composite Symbol dialog simply add the =1 after the exclamation mark in the Symbol field (see screenshot below)
    As an aside you will notice that the moment you add the =1 the Description will change from Gold Futures to Gold Futures (Night)
    Alex

Originally posted by DL7 View Post
    How do I create a composite symbol with electronic trading only?

For example the symbols that I currently get RT data for are "GC#F=1" and "CL #F=1".

When I want to get more specific about how they roll over, I try to make new composite symbols for them but can't figure out where to put the "=1". This makes they symbol created 10 minutes delayed data instead of the RT that I know I have access to.

Where in "%GC 1!;13MH;GJKMQVZIN" do I put the "=1" or whatever it is that I have to put to let it know that I want to have the electronic data only?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Comment

Working...
    X