Paper Trading....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Trading....

I can't seem to find a good explanation on using the paper trading feature in eSignal 12.

I did read the article #5203 Simulated Trading in the knowledge base but it didn't cover as much as I thought it would and I'm still unsure of some things.

I have some questions I hope someone can answer.

1) Can you direct me to an article in the knowledge base or to a webinar that gives me a good explanation or a tutorial on Paper Trading with version 12? I didn't see one as I scrolled through the knowledge base for eSignal 12 except for article 5203.

2) Could you also give me some direction as to what the different "Demo modes" are about? Demo, Demo1, Demo2, Demo3, etc... Are they just different eSignal paper trading avenues to use?

3) Under Broker manager, do I need to "Disconnect" MB Trading when I do paper trade? If not, what setting(s) should I use when I do in fact paper trade so I don't accidentally trade using my MB Trading account?

4) In Broker Manager, when I am connected to MB Trading, and eSignal paper Trading and MB Trading both have green bolts next to them, eSignal Paper Trading always has a bluish rectangle surrounding it (the blue is probably due to my color scheme). Does that rectangle mean that Paper Trading is set as the Default? Or what does that rectangle stand for?

I am coming off from using eSignal version 10.6 so I have a learning curve ahead of me and I'd like to get fully familiar with this new version 12 before I start trading with a live account.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Steve
Working...
X