Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detached Charts / Detached Pages

Hello,

Is there any way to view/use charts across multiple pages at the same time when some of the charts are detached as separate windows? I'm trying to find a way to use detached charts at the same time as detached pages. It looks like detached charts always disappear whenever another chart on another detached page is activated.

As a follow up to this question, I'll explain why I'm trying to do this in case another equivalent capability exists:

Currently, I use an external script to maximize and minimize sets of detached chart windows. For example, F1 maximizes or minimizes (it's a toggle) 5 screens of Euro charts, F2 does the same for 5 screens of GBP charts, etc. This works because detached eSignal chart windows operate as separate windows, and the script can activate them and maximize/restore them. I see some very attractive possibilities for using multiple pages in my trading but the down side is I can't figure out how to use them alongside detached charts. So, they would have to be attached to pages-- and then I cannot maximize/restore them with a script since they are no longer independent windows. Is there any sort of way to create macros for maximizing/restoring inside eSignal? I have barely used EFS but my understanding is that it's only for objects contained inside the chart.

Thanks
Working...
X