Forex Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScottJ,

i dont know what Form T/ Last field vs Last is.

what i ment is that i can´t cancel the pre/post trading action for nasdaq stocks in a 60 min. chart. i have to look at 30 min. chart wich doesn´t include the pre/ post trading action. by the way - it is not bad that esignal provides this data. but i also need a clear 60 min. chart with data only from 15:30 - 22:00 cet.

thanks

tomcat

Comment

Thanks. That request for Advanced Charting is on our development list but I'm not aware of an ETA to implement at this time.

In a quote window, you can choose "last" or "form T / Last". Last only shows quotes during standard trading hours. Form T shows pre and post market activity.

Thanks.

Comment

For those that want to test the single contributor feature, a preview release of 8.0 is ready to download.

We started collecting history data about 2 weeks ago so just keep that in mind if you insert contributor-specific symbols.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

In the new RC 8.0 release note it says
          " - Support for Single Forex Contributors – Along with the robust content provided within our GTIS Forex feed, users will also be able to separate out a single contributor (Gain, FXCM, etc) and compare that data against the market composite data from GTIS. "

Does that mean we can select this single contributer for charting as well??

Thanks,

Comment

dp_patel
            Yes you can (see the image enclosed below).
            The syntax is [root symbol][@contributor] A0-FX
            Alex

Comment

Hi Alexis,

This is really a good feature. Keep up the good work esignal people.

Comment

Thank you!

Once the history builds-up, it'll be all the better for Forex traders.

Originally posted by dp_patel
                This is really a good feature. Keep up the good work esignal people.

Comment

Working...
                X