Problem with a chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with a chart

Hi, I've got a problem with this chart which is supposed to be showing 100 days daily data. Instead it is showing 23 days like another chart I have set-up..

Here are the screen shots:
    Attached Files

What symbol?

Comment

The settings of the Time Template
      Attached Files

Comment

Another chart I have which seems to somehow "influence" the wrongly displayed chart.

This chart is showing correctly.
        Attached Files

Comment

David,

It happens with all symbols, the problem gets corrected if I click on another symbol in my quote window and then click on the original symbol again.

typing a symbol "into" the chart also results in wrong dispaly.

Rgds
          Eyal

Comment

Eyal
            I see you also have another Template called Daily23. Try renaming that one to something else
            Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

I've renamed the time template as well as style to channel23. Restarted eSignal, tried the same symbols as well as new symbols I've not looked at since creating the extra chart yesterday, but it still won't work..

Comment

Eyal
                Now that you have renamed Daily23 Template what happens if you create a new chart and apply the Daily Template?
                Alex

Comment

same problem. I just tried it. re-created both charts from File-<New and applied the styles.

I've also tried deleting the renamed time template and creating a new one with a new name..

the problem is intermittent now, I can't tell why it's happening on some symbols, some clicks etc.

I noticed another issue now all of a sudden, which is quite likely to be related. I've installed eSignal in a non default directory, i.e. it's not in c:/programs../eSignal. The application still refers to that directory though and also saves templates there, on occasion..

Comment

Eyal
                    You may have to do a complete uninstall/reinstall. For instructions on how to do this see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase.
                    Alex

Comment

Alex, I've already done that in the past, I think that's why I'm having this problem now. I think one issue I need to be clear about is do I have to use the default path? It looks like a small bug that the directories aren't relative and the eS is using hard-coded folders to save things in.

I'll try the uninstall/re-install over the weekend. So I'll need to know by then if I could use a directory of my choice..

Thanks for your help
                      Eyal

Comment

Working...
                      X