Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply to "Labels" at YahooGroups

Daniel

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to remove the ( writing ) titles of indicators on advanced charts. When using small charts it becomes very distracting. They come in to contact with the bars or candles on the charts.
    For example when I have downloads/MAPrice Bars.efs it shows up on the chart in the chart field. The type runs across the upper third of the chart. I can darken it but then I lose all text on chart.

Right click on a chart, select Edit Studies, then from the dropdown list select the one whose label you want to modify.
    Put a checkmark in Override for the Title leaving the Title space empty and then click OK.
    The title of the study on the chart should now be reduced to ()

Alex
    Last edited by ACM; 03-13-2003, 02:26 PM.

where is override title?

I did that, but I can't see any box for Override Title for the canned indicators.

Where is it?

Comment

wavetrader,

Alex was speaking in terms of the EFS studies. When they are edited under Edit Studies, they have an Override section. Studies that comes eSignal (with the exception of EFS) do not have this ability. One thing to note is that most of these studies have an EFS equivalent under the Formulas/Builtin folder and/or the Formulas/Library folder. Because EFS has the Override section Alex referred to, you can change the title of the study to be blank.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Working...
      X