Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get Support/Resistance lines to show on multiple charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get Support/Resistance lines to show on multiple charts?

Hello

2 weeks ago I was able to save all support & resistance lines + text into a chart. then I could open e.g. a Monthly, Weekly, Daily, and 60 chart (or 4 charts to a page in different time frames). I had this linked up to a portfolio window so that everytime I went down to the next symbol all the charts would automatically change.

Here is what is perplexing me... in the past when I added lines to the chart in one time frame e.g. weekly, and as I scrolled through each symbol in the portfolio window the line would show in the different time frames. In other words the weekly support line and the upper & lower channel lines would be shown in the daily and minute charts.

Now it does not I can not figure out the reason why the weekly lines are not transfering over to the daily and minute charts. the Portfolio, and advanced charts are linked. A search of the knowledge base and I came up empty.

any thoughts or tips would be appreciated. thanking you in advance.

Pogman

Pogman,

I've been working with the scenario you outlined and haven't been able to duplicate it. The lines that are drawn are symbol specific and should carry over across all intervals. Once the chart is moved to a lower time frame, those lines should still appear. As they are part of the Advanced Chart, (.ACH) it is critical for the chart file to be saved so that they are not lost when you exit eSignal. As long as the .ACH file is being saved, then they should be there the next time the program is started.

Comment

Working...
    X