Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sound in last two webex seminars

Hi,

There is a sound problem in last 2 webex seminars.

There is no sound at all. Can somebody please resolve this problem?

Also there are problems with some other seminars too.

Although there are links to seminars, you get not recorded messages in some of the seminars.

Can somebody please overhaul the links and keep the ones that are working?

Thanks
    Steve

Hi Steve,

Actually we've recently switched over to another VOIP application to conduct the weekly New User Training Sessions and alternating webinars. If you could let us know which sessions are not putting out sound, we will take a look at what may be happening and go from there.

We're still in process of making some of the final tweaks to the new system, but all in all, the sound quality is much better with Macromedia Breeze (the new webinar platform). If you could let me know which session you are interested in, I'll send you a link where it can be viewed; (sound included). Thanks.

Comment

Hi Duane,

(1) Feb 22, 2005 seminar ( Integrated Trading with eSignal )

(2) Feb 24 seminar ( eSignal New User Training )

(3) March 17, 2004 Seminar ( Options Plus Basics )

Thanks

Comment

Hi Steve,

I went through the videos you mentioned and I had the same experience.

As I mentioned earlier, we have recently migrated to a new webinar platform for the various training sessions. Once we have the entire back end infrastructure set, we'll have a list of the recorded events. In the meantime, we are sending the links to the recorded videos to all invitees.

Here are the links where you can view the various sessions with Macromedia Breeze. The feedback regarding Breeze has been quite positive; I'm curious what you think of the new platform in regards to the look of the GUI and the audio quality. Let us know!

New User Training Session I

New User Training Session II

These are just a sample of the recent classes. Once we go through and perform the Integrated Trading class, we'll be able to provide the link for future viewing.

Comment

Working...
        X