Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tick and volume bars dont work on russel

Hi folks,

ive created some tick and volume bar intervals. They all work fine on ES, NQ YM but not on the russel AB. Any idea?

regards,
    neo
    follow the white rabbit

neo
    As far as I can see tick bars and volume bars appear to be working fine with AB M5 (see images)
    Any particular interval you are having problems with?
    Alex

Comment

All i get is this. Ive tried different setups like 133T 266T and 500V but i dont think that is the problem.
      Maybe i screwed up but why is it working fine with other futures?
      Last edited by neo; 04-08-2005, 03:54 AM.
      follow the white rabbit

Comment

neo
        I just tried 133T, 266T (shown below) and 500V and they are all loading data without problems
        In the Time Template create a T and/or V User Defined Interval and set it to at least 2 days.
        Alex

Comment

I deleted the attachement of the previous post coz it was very big. Better take this smaller screenshot:
          Attached Files
          follow the white rabbit

Comment

Hi Alexis,
            it works for me now if i set it to 2days instead of dynamic. Thats strange isnt it? Does it work for you in dynamic mode?

regards,
            neo
            follow the white rabbit

Comment

neo
              Actually it is not strange. In Dynamic mode tick charts request by default data for 1 day. If you look at the images for T intervals I posted you will see that the last bar is still time stamped with yesterday's date because there has not been enough activity to create a new bar. If you tried for example 5T or 10V you will get bars for today even in Dynamc mode.
              Alex

Comment

Anyways it doesnt matter if it doesnt work with dynamic and the russel. I dont need dynamic with tick and volume bar. Setting it to 2 days is fine with me.
                Alexis, thanks for your time. Without your help i wouldnt have found out that its the dynamic stuff that caused the probs i had.

regards,
                neo
                follow the white rabbit

Comment

Working...
                X