Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Archives of older EPF files available anywhere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archives of older EPF files available anywhere?

After a year+ long absence from trading, I am just starting to get back into it. So, I have a lot of simulated trading to do, and want to use the tick replay (EPF file) feature of eSignal for this. But, I see that only ten (calender) days (7-8 trading days) are available for downloading via eSignal. I used to use Ensign, which I no longer use, and there were one or two archive sites that maintained Ensign tick files going back a year or so (Ensign themselves maintained several months for downloading). I don't need that much, but I would like to get a month or two worth of data.

Does anybody know of an archive that is available? Or does somebody have the last month or so worth of EPF files they could send me? If they are too large to email, I can give you access to my FTP server to upload them. (They are text files, so they should zip up pretty small.)

(If this is something that needs to be discussed off line, you can PM me for my email address. Don't want to break any forum rules here.)

Thanks for any help.

Griffin
Working...
X