X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basic tool suggestions

Hello

To new suggestions and basic tools we need in IMO:

In regards to the Line Bar in advanced Charting, there are 6 tools there that I do not use ever, Pitchfork, Regression, and Fib tools.

I think it would be great if we could choose other basic line bar tools rather than having them thrust upon us. In other words possibly in accts or within the chart you could say use/activate only 10 at one time or 20 at one time OF YOUR CHOOSING. that way you can max out on what you do use and leave out what you never use.

In regards to new things to be added to the Line Bar would be
    1. an eliptical tool or circle tool that one can highlight specific points in a chart...I would assume this would be basic...?
    2. or variation on above some sort of rectangle tool that one could highlight and open up the rect. box or close etc.
    3. it would be great if one could save different colors of segments of line tools to specific colors so that if one wanted a green arrow or blue or red, one could just use "customizeable keyboard" function and program the line tool and color to that specific shortcut key.
    4. can we have the ability to make all lines horizontal dotted or dashed, if we choose rather than solid. or an ability to choose either
    5. the ability to choose a Head and Shoulders Tool.
    6. Gann line tool bar.

7. also in regards to PAGE or Layout files. right now I use Page files. and I store all my charts in one Page file. I follow alot of charts/futures etc and to load up the page file takes over 25 minutes. Would it be possible to have future versions save the file to my hard drive thus have quicker loading up time. I have found that if I have 10 charts in a Page file it will load up very fast, but over 500 charts (in one pagefile) it takes 25 minutes. Or is there some other idea out there to save something to our hard drive to save on the upload times? Cause the more charts that I use or draw on the longer this is going to take to upload. Other than getting a faster computer every year there has got to be a simpler way around this.

Looking forward to any suggestion to the above.

Regards

Pogman
Working...
X