Spread problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread problems

I cannot get ESig spreads to work reliably when more than one operator involving more than two symbols is used. For example:

FTSE100 index to gold ratio expressed in sterling. This involves 3 symbols and 2 operators: Index / gold price converted to sterling.

Spread 1 - GOLDPOUND = XAU A0-FX /GBP A0-FX (This charts OK in all timeframes)
    Spread 2 - FTSEGOLDPOUND = $UKX-FTSE / GOLDPOUND (This charts OK intraday but can't get it to work for Daily + timeframes.

I've tried defining the spread in one step - ($UKX-FTSE / XAU A0-FX / GBP A0-FX) or ($UKX-FTSE / (XAU A0-FX * GBP A0-FX)) with the same results - ie can't produce a daily chart.

Any observations or help welcome.

PS Any reaon why copy and paste from pre-authored notepad text to the message composition window of this BB doesn't work. I forget about it every time and end up having to type the message twice - a real pain in the derrier.
    Nimrod

nimrod
    I just tested both the short and long form multiple symbol spreads and they appear to be working fine both on intraday and daily charts (see image below for daily)
    This is using version 7.9.1r4 (build 738)
    Alex

Comment

nimrod
      Copying and pasting will work if you use an external browser but not with the one in the eSignal application
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X